Server with 10 GPUs A100 or A6000 Liquid cooled

Hi Everyone,

Have you ever thought about Server Comes with a 10x A100 PCIe And Liquid Cooling?
In Comino, we Developed a server Can take to 10x GPUs A100 or A6000, we integrate our Liquid cooling solutions inside. The server support whether EPYC or Intel Xeon and up to 128Cores.
The Server we Call, MG (4U Server + 4U Dry Cooler)
We’ve become the only Company that develops the A100 & A6000 Waterblocks for Liquid cooling systems.

I’m Sharing a couple of Photos of Sever’s installation.

If you have got any questions please let me know.

2 Likes

I didn’t get my hands on one of your servers yet, but I admire the engineering and new design while still having a rack server that is also visually appealing (good brand recognition). You should send Level1Techs something to review, the old man has to benchmark this solid block of compute.

6 Likes

Of course, we are open to any such cooperation, especially we are giving a Remote Access to Universities and Institutions That would like to check the Performance of our Solutions.

You may have misunderstood. The intention was/is that you send a complete physical server to the L1T HQ in the USA so they can test and benchmark it.

While you’re at it, I’m sure Linus (no, not that one, the other one!), or better Anthony, over at LTT would also love to cover this stuff in an LTT video. LMG is located in the greater Vancouver area, BC, Canada.

2 Likes

Looks very nice!

Question, are you able to achieve+sustain the boost frequencies at 100% utilization on the A100s with liquid cooling? This is probably workload dependent.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.