[WTS] brand new ModelFkeyboards F77

Hi

New keyboard arrived 3 hours ago, opened to make some pics. Im selling it because i need money. Spend 800 usd to get it to Europe, waited like 2 years.

Keyboard is in Poland but i should be able to send ot over Europe or UK. Just want to get some money.

I will sell it for ~500 euro + shipment. I have offer on Allegro (european ebay like) i can send via private message if you dont trust me or something.

![IMG_0119|720x540](upload://lHLMlYhsWRI4ve9qndv6ytfLjPc.jpe

g)

Please read the BST rules

Thread will be unlisted until then

There is more to it than that.

You need to post pictures with your user name and date next to the item and remove the Ebay et al links.

Photos of all of the items being offered, with physical evidence of your Level 1 Techs username and the current date of the time you started the sale are required for all sales. “Physical item” is as in a piece of paper or whatever you can find with your Level 1 Techs username and date written on it. If you do not follow this rule, you will be given 48 hours in advance to do so, otherwise your thread will be locked .

The B/S/T forum is not for advertising your eBay or Craigslist listings . These threads will be deleted immediately.

You may say that you are also selling it on Ebay, and respond privately to users who express interest.

2 Likes

looks good