Seeking friends during the end times

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

TLDR; Any Level1Tech gaming clans out there? Are clans still a thing? I’ve seen a post or two of level1tech game servers.

Long story short, I spent some time in the military, started a new career in computers and moved cities a few times over the last decade. Now going back to my Steam friends list, it would appear a lot of my old friends are no longer on the platform or we’ve just disconnected.

Since the beginning of “the thing” I’ve been getting back into PC gaming. I even went so far as to slap together a new machine (mostly for development but, it can play games too). I picked up Titianfall 2 during the Steam summer sale and I’ve been having a bunch of fun with it but, I can’t help but feel like it would be better with some (non-gender-discriminatory) buds.

Btw, I’m usually into FPS’s and am totally down to get into something new. Anyone play GTFO? Not super competitive, just looking for a good time.

Welcome to the forum!

There are two official gaming servers, one for Minecraft and one for Terraria.

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/official-l1t-minecraft-server/142672

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/official-l1t-terraria-server/157354

There’s a L1T Discord server with gaming channels (may be a good spot to get pick up games going)

The L1T crew also stream on Twitch from time to time

You can also find a Level1Techs Steam group, although I’m not sure how official that is.

1 Like

Terraria is currently down, people stopped playing.

Need to update that or spin up a new one.

If there is some interest I will spin the existing one back up.

Ouch.

Although every Terraria and Minecraft servers I’ve been on have died eventually, so I can’t say I’m too surprised :frowning:

I only have so many resources for my server. Currently sitting at ~85% RAM utilization at all times. So I have to pick and choose what takes priority. Currently, it is minecraft since its a bit more longer lived than a terraria server.

(I need to buy more RAM)

Lemme know if you want a little contribution for that memory.

1 Like

You know my ko-fi link is in my profile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like