SEC sues Musk

So let it be tweeted, so let it be done. As expected the Misadventures of Musk on Twitter have caught up with him. This is going to be a hard muckup for Musk to evade:

2 Likes

Curious to see who those here more in the loop on this sort of thing think is going to win

1 Like

Oh Musk is fuckin sunk… its all about damage control.

As in you think he’s for sure going to have to step down? Or pay large fines? I have no clue how that shit works lol

Step down no… fines, probably, huge… meh, we’ll see. But this is really a slam dunk.

While the lawsuit paints a grim future for Elon nothing is set in stone yet so I would hesitate to draw conclusions. I do want this to bring him down to earth though, whether the suit is ruled in favor of the SEC or not.

4 days

In a world where you can get arrested for misgendering someone who made up a gender on the spot in canada, or for trying to defend yourself from getting murdered by wahabists in the UK or Sweden, this still is an outrageous thing for me to read.

3 Likes

You can kill people, but you can´t take other peoples profits!
What a time to be alive… time to get the rope ready for the day they come

Musk could escape on a rocket to the moon…Alas its re-usable and will land.

“I relocate all my parts of this company to mars, try me bitch!”

2 Likes

You think that’s his endgame, get to mars so he can do whatever he wants?

I mean his roadster is waiting for him, just have to wait for it to swing round and capture it in orbit of mars. Lol.

1 Like

The SEC has the backbone of a wet sponge. I doubt they’ll win, but this is not good Musk.

Maybe this will force Musk to grow up and act with the responsibility of someone in charge of a multi-billion dollar company.

$420… after getting whined at for smoking with Joe Rogan… ya I’m sure it’s totally not a joke or anything.

1 Like