Scientists Reverse Time with Chloroform and Acetone

I have a free standing offer to teach anyone how to use a dictionary and a search engine. Academics, such as Richard Dawkins, who prefer to make up words and debate dictionary definitions, obviously require all the help they can get.

Are you training an AI to be pretentious?

1 Like

Just to clarify, they’re not suggesting I chloroform my girlfriend to make her younger, right?

3 Likes

I’m currently in my seventh year of extrapolating fuzzy logic from the Tao Te Ching and, trust me, I make Zen masters look silly on a daily basis. No sense of humor, like a lot of academics. Too easy to poke fun at, while they teach complete idiots how to destroy the planet faster. My hope is to extrapolate the fuzzy logic of the Tao Te Ching into an interactive virtual reality platform.

Is there a rule against quoting someone into the hate thread?

Hate is a terrible thing to waste, because then you feel guilty and guilt is a complete waste of time.

At this point I’m not even sure what wuliheron is doing.
One third silly. One third trolling and the other third pseudo-philosophical pseudoscience.

I can’t help but suspect that someone tied up Alexa to an Eliza Chatbot via knotted Markov chains to see what happens.

Farewell.

3 Likes

My thoughts exact. I was wondering whether I am talking to a person or GPU.

3 Likes

Wendels got a new benchmark for GPU compute I see: A Turing test. :thinking:

If its a test designed by academics who invent their own words and debate dictionary definitions, I don’t see the point.