School left BIOS unprotected

Middle and high school lol they are mostly apple useres that have never seen a Bios or a UEFI

Lol, I uber overclocked the Intel Processor in our school's iMacs. 6GHz per core and the thing crashed. I've never been to a school in California with PCs. Just a cool story. Oh, and the only reason we have Macs is our librarian. I've disabled the filter and LOIC'd the router once. 

Having acces to BIOS in school would have been nice...

First thing on my mind would be a USB drive with my own OS on it and unlimited access to anything.

But if you want to fuck shits, simply put a password on the HDD from BIOS. Every PC since 1987 has that feature, and if you don't know the password, the only option is to trash the HDD (seriously).

This is pointless and stupid and mostly a waste of time. All BIOS configuration settings including passwords can be cleared with a jumper or removing the motherboard battery. User accounts are most likely managed by Active Directory so you won't actually be able to change any password except those of local accounts but the local accounts are meaningless in an Active Directory domain. Lastly, depending on how well the network has been configured (and trust me it's not the day-to-day IT guy who would have designed and configured the network) there may be strict requirements for whether or not a computer is allowed to access the network and that includes over Ethernet as well. Messing with the operating system doesn't do much either because they'll just image the machine with their standardized image that already has everything configured how it needs to be.

In workplace or academic environments almost every aspect of the computers and network is managed centrally by Group Policy/Active Directory.

Above all else... It's most stupid because there's no point and you'll most likely get caught and punished, and for what, a couple lulz?

This is the point where the rest of the kids need to learn MCITP or any other server admin-related courses. I learnt heaps from one class, but limited time to study.

Otherwise, you could screw up a PC the hardware way, but higher chance getting caught, as the BIOS maybe password-protected by your school's IT person and yeah, you'll know why.

Most IT people Ive met in ant job Ive had was an idiot. They rely on cheap software to alert them to intusion. Once intruded, they have no idea what to do. VNT and SQL are easy platforms to understand yet they dont.

Jesus tap dancing Christ he's just going to Ghost anything you delete. 

#MillennialsAreShit

How about u get into the bios and overclock his cpu. Help the poor guy out haa ? 

Apparently you don't understand how HDD password works.

It's stored in the hard drive, not BIOS. The password is set and removed from BIOS, but resetting the CMOS memory does not clear a HDD password.