Safe OC on i7 3770k

I have been playing around with my i7 3770k and have made 3 different overclocks. All 3 are stable with Aida64 and Prime95 these are the numbers.

OC1: Clock 4.6     Voltage 1.19     max temp 63c

OC2: Clock 4.7     Voltage 1.26     max temp 69c

OC3: Clock 4.8     Voltage 1.31     max temp 85c

My question is which would you run 24/7 ? I don't want to impact the CPU longevity much but want an aggressive overclock. I have heard some people say 1.25v is safe for 24/7 other 1.3v, what are your thoughts? 

*drools*....are those voltages static?

Yes they are static voltages. 

run the 4.7 those are really good numbers for 4.7 so I would do that.  For the 3770k a lot of people say stay under 1.3v or 75c which ever comes first.

It depends on what you're going to do with it. I mean, are you going to notice the difference between 4.6 GHz and 4.7 GHz? I personally would go for 4.6 and see how it goes. Those voltages are nice and low. 1.26V are not going to kill it anytime soon, they're totally fine as well, but I personally like stability, quietness and cool components.

I would say 4.7 looks liek the sweet spot.... the differance between 4.7 and 4.8 is too much and the temp and volt differance between 4.6 and 4.7 is not significant 

I do a lot of different tasks some I would notice the extra speed some I wouldn't. With my H100i the system was near silent with these temps so I went with the 4.7 and haven't seen temps over 64c on daily use even when running the system to its limits.  Thanks for your thoughts. 

What is the highest ram speed you can hit with that overclock? 

I have never been really big on ram overclocking but I will try it out and let you know. 

That would be appreciated. Been scouring the internet for ages, and k series do seem to overclock better including on RAM. That is why I picked one up. An expensive toy to be honest. Managed to boot up at 2600mhz once, but was struck down by the overclocking gods. I guess I'll  have to stick with 2400mhz  and keep dropping timings.