Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question

Hello. My router TP LINK. Have an question. Connected to wall. Laptop wifi. Yesterday get No internet access for only 5-6 seconds and then internet back and no issues.
Is this something with router , or ignore this?
I ask because 2 weeks ago i had power out due to washing machine that tripped RCD. So it was because this maybe or this doesnt matter?

hqdefault

Are you a time traveler because you’re off by a couple of years.
I think it’s either the router or your ISP. Anyway, if the router is working then its shouldn’t be any problem.

So it was not because a washer machine trip?2 weeks ago.

Something with router etc due this?

Nah the breaker did its job since it tripped ye. So other electronics such as your router shouldn’t have been affected by it.

SO that no internet connection triangle for 6 seconds, on laptop wifi was not related that something damaged in router etc? due to that washer issue 2 weeks ago

the possibility of it is reallly low.

No offense, but why do you worry so much about a five seconds outage?

Also, your system time being significantly off like that can cause weird issues. Just keep that in mind.

Nah just ask maybe that was related to outage during breaker TRIP 2 weeks ago ? I mean something damaged in router and thats why i get no internet access for 5-6 seconds yesterday, or i am panic?

I think you are indeed being over paranoid about this one incident. However, if you are concerned something like this might happen again you can pick up a UPS for your router to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

so it was not related to this?

It could be just your provider running some brief tests on the connections for your area. Don’t even sweat it.

i call to them and they not making tests or something. AnyWAY no worries?

Limited connection typically means there was an issue negotiating IP with the router. This could have just been a fluke. Poor signal at the moment, interference, etc. If it doesnt happen again then its not an issue.

Yeah, especially if there was a poorly shielded microwave or hulking fridge in the way.