RIP Caselabs: CaseLabs Declares Bankruptcy

Why do you need that much case?

None of that is affected by tariffs

1 Like

I happen to be an owner (Mercury S8 and two pedestals);

Am not well off, but i am picky; and demanding; and very much a difficult person altogether, lol.
You know what you’re doing, you’ve got any higher standards and some understanding, sooner or later your preferences become so refined, your criteria so strict, you’re looking for a niche; like it or not, in spirit you’re already into one.

CL was that niche for me, far as a chassis may be concerned… not a well-off type of person, so the total price (split in three orders, lol) was significant but one i totally don’t regret paying. She’s my baby and she dies with me; never gonna need another case again :slight_smile:

Was very sad to hear of this; family businesses catering to the few are a rarity (era of mass, chinese productions), always sad to hear of another going down. Sadder still when ‘family’ here entailed multiple generations, meaning in practice a lot of different households hit simultaneously…

I wish them well and i hope they’ll find a way to cope with this; financially most of all. We lost a purchase option, they lost their sole source of income.

Like someone mentioned good riddance to a company who said they were made in USA when that was not the truth. Invest in companies that stay home and are not in this global market and could care less about citizens in all nations. WTB a standard world minimum wage that matches inflation. Moving on …