Rick and Morty season 3 preview!

Its called hipsteritis, where things only bring you pleasure when its esoteric And you can feel like you are special. There is no known cure, but you can get help before you move to Seattle to pursue a career in graphic design.

For just 0 fucks a day, you can stop caring about others and live your life. With this innovative approach you can like what you like, no matter if its trending or not.

For more information, on symptoms and what not to do, go to r/hipster today.

3 Likes

It's not that I hate other people enjoying it now. I spent a solid year getting people to watch this show and telling everyone to watch it.

I just hate that this is usually what spells the end of great adult swim shows.

I should not have used the word hipster but im not sure what else fits. Elitist?

1 Like

it was a good episode

2 Likes

Anyone notice the end of the episode (where the production company info is)...the clay figures are reduced to one and now he's drinking and has cats... Real life intruding on work? lol

1 Like

In case anyone missed it... looks like latest theory is that Rick IS morty....

I have love/hate relationship with these theories. My brain always melts when I read them. It is really awesome what the fans come up with and how they keep a good look out for clues and hints.

1 Like

Don't look into the theory that almost every episode follows a different rick and month between universes.

2 Likes

My favorite is still the theory about how Rick knows he's in a TV show and that's how he never loses or dies.

1 Like

well all the shows you listed had good runs. 4 seasons at least, but tbh they died because not enough people where watching to carry them. (or the creator was finished with it)

Still 4 seasons for any show is really good, and for the extremely niche programing Adult swim has... really really good. I predict Rick and Morty will have 4 seasons, 5 if we are lucky. However who knows, with the advent of Amazon, hulu, netflix, and how most people get their media truly online now... not to mention the media attention and praise that the others just did not have while they where running.......We could see 9 seasons (may even take 90 years lol they do take their time making a season)

2 Likes