Reputable Vendors For Older Parts

Could someone share some good sources for internal parts type stuff?  I have some laptops coming in that are about 4-5 years old.  I don't see the parts I need on Dell's site and I doubt they carry them anymore even if they ever did.  As I recall they outsource repairs to contractors.  I'd rather deal with a real vendor than go to ebay.  Besides the only flex cable for this particular model I've found on ebay so far is used and likely to have the same issue.

I think all teh vendors have moved on. I would say look at swapmeets and etc. Or go to asia.. Here in south korea you can literally find anything that was made over the last 20 years. There is the largest electronics market in the world here, and I mean market. Lots of small vedors that have had this inventory for years, or got them from the factories in China.

Tickets are cheap around January!

I love... FREAKIN' LOVE,  kimchi!

See! another good reason to come here! All the kimchi you can eat and in a million different variations! Tickets are like $500 around January/February. Of course it is really cold lol.. but thats part of the fun.