Reference 7950

Hello guys,

I want to build a custom loop water system that cools both CPU and GPU. After lots and lots of research I have found that for the video cards I really need a reference PCB on the video card. Even though it is possible to get full cover water blocks for non-reference PCBs many forums I read through pointed out that those are more hassle than they are worth.

So I am on the hunt for a reference 7950. Two criteria here: Price, and Canada :)

So far the cheapest reference card I have found that I can get here in Canada is the Sapphire 100352-2L Radeon HD 7950 for $329 with the promo (bioshock, crysis, fc bd). Since I already own bioshock and don't care about the other games I could sell those codes and essentially discount the card by $120.

My question is: Have any of you any idea where I could get a reference pcb for less than $329 - $120 = $209?

EDIT: this card is actually not reference PCB... still looking. Help appreciated

Thanks guys! 

Pretty sure the Gigabyte Cards are REF PCB, but the new ones are voltage locked i think.

The new Gigabyte 7950s are voltage locked, but are shipped at 1.2V, I believe, so you can get a decent OC on them, before they crap out. I would go for Sapphire or XFX, though.