Recommended printers

I run a tax preparation company so we do a fair bit of printing this time of year.

The printer I have:

A tad pricey but it's a fantastic printer that should exceed your needs.

The toner I use (because OEM stuff is just too damn expensive):

I'm on the 3rd cartridge and they seem to last a good long while (I just print a shit ton). I also haven't had any issues with it.

1 Like

We use four HP color laserjet printers at work. one of them works properly. and even it doesn't work 100% properly. stay the hell away from consumer HP printers.

I've used quite a lot of printers and the only one I have ever come across that hasn't had major problems is my mother's Epson Workforce printer, which we've had for about 5 years. But then again, your mileage may vary with any printer, as they're all made with plastic and the cheapest components they can get.

because for my own personal purposes I've never really had the need for fast, high-DPI color printing, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if I ever buy a printer for general low-volume stuff, it'll be a 24-pin dot-matrix printer. The printers themselves aren't that expensive, they're built with some modicum of quality, and the ribbon cartridges for them are CHEAP. I could perhaps be persuaded to buy one of my dad's work printer - a monochrome Lexmark laser printer, but that would really only be if I needed something for that kind of throughput.

That's just me, though, and I know that makes me a tiny minority - most people would cringe at the thought of a dot-matrix printer given their age, horrific limitations, awful speed and noise. but... they have an unavoidable appeal to me...

lol that looks like a serious printer. Maybe a bit too serious. I'm sold on Brother at this point though. I'll be looking into one that's a tad cheaper.

Most of the printers at my mom's law firm are brother, pardon the big photocopiers. They printer quite a lot and they last.

I have a Envy 6055 Printer.That is very fast,secure,low weight and economical printer.IS recommended for you.For more detail go to printerflash

hp-envy-6055-all-in-one-

Thread closed as it was outside the guidelines for thread revival. Please PM me or another moderator if you feel the thread was closed in error. See the FAQ for more information.

Feel free to create a new thread if you wish to continue this thread’s conversation.