Recommend me some books

Midnight at the Well of Souls is the first book in the Well of Souls series by American author Jack L. Chalker, first published as a paperback in 1977. Over a million copies of the original printing were sold, and reprints have continued for decades. It came in #18 in the 1978 Locus Poll Award for best science fiction.Wikipedia

Author:Jack L. Chalker

Publisher:Del Rey

Followed by:Exiles at the Well of Souls

Well World Series… enjoyed those. A fan. Dancers in the Afterglow

1 Like

The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever (3 Book Series)

by Stephen Donaldson

I think I read it. I may have to read it again.

neuromancer
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Name checks out

This is different reading experience from the normal.

I recommend the physical copy.

What are the chances of being an alt acc ?

1 Like

Try some Robert E. Howard series, such as “boxing stories” or Conan the Barbarian saga.

I’ve just finished reading the Bobiverse series by Dennis E. Taylor. It’s sci-fi. Fun easy reading.

Blockquote

"Bob Johansson has just sold his software company and is looking forward to a life of leisure. There are places to go, books to read, and movies to watch. So it’s a little unfair when he gets himself killed crossing the street.

Bob wakes up a century later to find that corpsicles have been declared to be without rights, and he is now the property of the state. He has been uploaded into computer hardware and is slated to be the controlling AI in an interstellar probe looking for habitable planets. The stakes are high: no less than the first claim to entire worlds. If he declines the honor, he’ll be switched off, and they’ll try again with someone else. If he accepts, he becomes a prime target. There are at least three other countries trying to get their own probes launched first, and they play dirty.

The safest place for Bob is in space, heading away from Earth at top speed. Or so he thinks. Because the universe is full of nasties, and trespassers make them mad - very mad.

Blockquote

The Gun Seller: Hugh Laurie
“The Witcher” Series: Andrej Sapkowski
Warsaw 1944: Alexandra Richie

Two Books, I’m waiting to get my hands on–
Wake in Fright: Kenneth Cook [seen the Film adaptation]
Let the Right One In: John Ajvide Lindqvist

Antifragile
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
High Output Management
How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big

“Kafka on the Shore” by Haruki Murakami. Wonderful mindtwisting fiction, with the weird japanese mix of reality and the otherworldly.