Recommend headphones for gym use

Looking for some “ear clip” style headphones (something like these Sport2 Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headphones | 66 Audio) for use at the gym.

I have tried the 66 audio and they have really good battery life but the controls are wonky (it would make sense to have volume up at the top while skip forward would be at the front etc) and the audio and Bluetooth quality is pretty bad.

Currently I am using a pair of Koss KSC35 which have great audio (compared the 66 audio) but the battery life is really awful.

Things I am looking for is great battery life, ear clip style (no in ear style as they don’t suite me ears), Bluetooth, good audio and water resistant.

Hello! I’m currently on the hunt for some headphones to use while jogging, and I’ve been eyeing the JLAB Go Air Sport. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to headphones, so I’d love to hear your thoughts if you’ve given them a try. Have you had any experience with them?

Sorry no experience with those. I am currently using the Shokz OpenRun Pro and they are okay but really lack sound isolation (by design) and lack bass.

Thanks for your reply!