Reccommendations

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for something new to play, I will have 60$ budget to drop on new games.
I currently own every total war games, the Witcher series, Dark Souls and Souls of the fallen, along with a few other medieval Titles although fun to play i am bored of the time period. help me branch out with some new fun game choices.

Doom (newest version)
BIT.TRIP Runner
Fallout IV
God Mode
Watch_Dogs
Watch_Dogs 2
Blue Estate
Half Life 2
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
The Typing of The Dead: Overkill
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Stacking
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Portal
Portal 2
Orion: Prelude
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Dead Island: Definitive Edition
.... and etc. etc. etc.

With games to me it kind of matters what you paid for them. I consider myself a smart shopper and so I get these on sale. I do not pay a premium for any game 99.9% of the time. Anyway best of luck in search for the next game or games you will play. Happy Gaming!

The lords of the fallen development have just released, or will release any time now a new souls like game... It's called The Surge... It's sci-fi, it's getting positive coverage so far...
Seems like a perfect fit.

1 Like

I decided to pick up Prey thanks for everyone's help

What kind of games do you like or are looking for?
RPG, FPS, Racing, Puzzle, there are too many genres.

I'm gonna throw out some odd cheap not very popular titles that I found fun.

ABZU - An art game that is so beautiful it made me cry. You play as a mermaid robot. It's not hard or even a game really, it's all about the underwater beauty and swimming with and riding the fish and the wonderful music.

Bulletstorm - FPS - Creative kills earn more points to buy ammo. Old version is fine, remaster is not worth it. I have played through about 10 times.

Far Cry Blood Dragon - FPS - Funny 1980's action movie throwback.

Iron Snout - Street Fighter meets the Piggie vs. Big Bad Wolves. $0

Linelight - Circuitry puzzles. It looks simple but it's a brain teaser.

Rock of Ages - Marble Madness meets art history. Roll a rock downhill through a maze while smashing things.

Unravel - Cute Platformer. This game seems to be made by women for women.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - FPS - Full game and Nazi killing story.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - FPS - I like the shorter game better. Less story. More Nazi killing.

Find something F2P until the Steam summer sale. I'm as cheap as they come and after getting burned paying full price for Diablo 3, I will never pay full price again. Not that there was anything wrong with Diablo 3, I loved it! All my friends abandoned it in the first 2 weeks and I was so disgusted with the whole ordeal that I gave away my graphics card and started using integrated graphics. Haven't touched D3 since, sadly.

Anyway, cheap games = more games for your money!