Razer

I used my fair share of Razer products (still using a Kraken headset which badly needs changed) went through two different Nagas (one legacy and the 2014) both started double clicking in less than a year. Maybe I'm heavy fingered or something why else would they both have the same problem lol.

Also they have very poor customer support unless you're part of some super duper gaming clan/team otherwise they don't really want to know you :P

Finally without going into too much detail I would recommend caution with submitting personal information to them. That is all lol.

~ Terror-Byte Gaming 

I Personally don't hate them but in my opinion they are the Apple of the PC market.

they innovate i think we all can agree. examples are the Razer Edge (the first tablet capable of playing PC Games at acceptable framerates) the Project Christine at CES. The Switchblade which i believe is going to be a 7 inch device capable of playing some PC games as well.

But overall i think people hate them because of the Price of their products for the quality. They really are overpriced. some of their peripherals that they offer, there are much better alternatives. you are just paying for the Razer name in my opinion. When i Gamed on Consoles All of stuff i bought from them broke on me in a couple of months probably 2 to be specific. I can't say much about their PC peripherals but Their Console peripherals were the worst i've ever owned.

I got my eye on a Razer abyssus  optical mouse are they any good, for using on a wooden table, with wood stain, and lacquer?

My current old Trust optical mouse 800dpi, just doesn´t react good, its allready an old one, and somethimes it jumps everywhere. so my eye catched the Razer, its cheap but also optical 3500 dpi. so would this be good? or will a Laser mouse be a better choice for my surface?

I just searched the abyssus and a guy said the left mouse button cracked off while gaming. Why don't you just get a mouse mat and a laser mouse?

maybe i will. but laser is better on most surfaces anyway as far as ive readed.

p.s i dont like mouse mats haha. reason because i move the mouse arround alot, over the desk. :) or i have to search for a realy big mous mat ☺

My deathadder broke on me within 6 months but it took them 4 weeks to send me a refurbished which is ok i guess. I like my blackwidow ultimate but it was given to me as a present but if I were to choose I would have gone with the Ducky Keyboard. And razer's synapse software is garbage and should be coded by someone else that is not a 4 year old.

I am one of those people who swears not to buy razer again and warn people with my experience. I had 2 razer Onza controllers, Kraken, Tatarus and a Hex all die within 5 months of purchase. So far most of my products from other brands still work to this day. One brand I always rely on is Logitech. Still have my x540 speakers from 7 years ago. G600 is still going well. Cheap headset still works. Their crappy keyboards die after 2 years but well thats crappy keyboards. Hell even my Webcam from them from 9 years ago still works. 

Logitech and Samsung are my go to brands.

I also stay away from LG, Dell, Compaq and Sony.

I also try to stay away from Microsoft as well but their longevity of their products are still very reasonable. 

I have a Mamba, the first one I got had a weird jitter issue where the mouse would bounce all around the screen.

I got a replacement and it's worked fine since then besides the right-hand thumbpad that came off (now held back down with glue) and the odd scroll-wheel squeak here and there.
I've had it for ~18 months now.

I also got a Nostromo, mainly for a more comfortable use of keyboard shortcuts for Photoshop and animation.
I'm quite happy with the purchase, considering it was $40 used.

It works fine, again, maybe a little scroll-wheel squeak but not all that much.
I plan to mod it to have green LED's eventually to fit the theme I have going.

Overall I'm fine with the quality of their products.

I'm considering to get the Orbweaver to replace my Nostromo soon as I just got my first ducky mechanical keyboard recently and love it.

I'm also wanting to have something with better wrist support which I feel the Orbweaver will offer as I tend to spend many hours using my Nostromo but it does cramp a little bit.