Razer blackwidow your thoughts

spitesuicide said:

its 129 backlit and 79 without backlighting. im pretty tempted to go the cheaper route...

yeah 50 bux is a huge change for 16 yearold paying for gas, food, girlfriend, games, and computer parts lol oh with no job

so logan did you manage to get your hands on the blackwidow yet?? i still have to wait until the 20th for the razer dealers to stock them up in this end of the world :(

also isn't any one on RTW using one already?? ill be surprised if there aren't any

would anyone recommended another keyboard that has a backlight? thats the only part that stands out and i dont want to blow 130 bucks

theres always the logitech G110

Mechanical boards are awesome but pricey.

$130 is a little too much...

There are cheaper mechanical's out there but I need my black light keys.

Ok so i own this keyboard and i am loving it but there are a few things that the reviews didn't mention. One is that the keys on the keyboard a the slightest bit closer together so you will end up miss typing quite a bit for the first 3 or 4 days, Two is that (i don't know is this happens on all of the keyboards) the bottom corners of the spacebar are slightly higher than the ALT keys tot he left and right of it so when you push space it pushes the ALT keys which is very annoying however this is an easy fix all you need to do if pop off the ALT keycaps and just scrape the tiniest amount of the plastic from the sides of it and problem solved. The only other problem with the keyboard (besides nkro) is that its a finger print fiend you will need to keep a cloth near by to clean it.