RAP / Hip Hop - Some of the best MUSIC

I think that something good like Fort Minor is completely music but most of rap isn't. 

Haha that's weird you say that, I haven't listened to them in ages and about 5 minutes ago I randomly listened to Believe me and Where'd you go, then you post this. 

YA JT!!!!! Thank you for starting to put some strange up here. Everyone should just check out the whole Strange Music label. Everyone on it is quality and Tech N9ne is a legend that belnds genres, makes you think, and makes fun music. He just did a song with the doors (Strange 2013) and the lead singer from system of a down (Straight out the Gate), the album is called something else.

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"53999","attributes":{"alt":"Tech N9ne - Fragile (feat. Kendrick Lamar, ¡MAYDAY! & Kendall Morgan)","class":"media-image"}}]]

The band Mayday is a unique experience because they dont use synthetic beats, the band plays everything and there's two mc's. Also on strange music

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54000","attributes":{"alt":"¡MAYDAY! - Highs & Lows (Feat. Ace Hood) - (Official Video)","class":"media-image"}}]]

Strange Music is amazing, I'm looking forward to more stuff with Serj Tankian.

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54001","attributes":{"alt":"Prozak - Hate - Official Music Video","class":"media-image"}}]]

Metal Fans might like this:

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54002","attributes":{"alt":"Prozak - End Of Us (Feat. Sid Wilson aka DJ Starscream of Slipknot) - Official Music Video","class":"media-image"}}]]

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54003","attributes":{"alt":"Tech N9ne - The Noose ft. ¡Mayday!","class":"media-image"}}]]

Wow, I did it. I've fixed the embeding issue. So how do you embed the videos? Go and change the text format (the format for the comment box) to HTML mode. Click on the grey image icon on the 2nd row and follow along form there! And these are the results

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54004","attributes":{"alt":"2Pac - Dear Mama","class":"media-image"}}]]

Anyone still remembers Chuck D?

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54005","attributes":{"alt":"Public Enemy - I Shall Not Be Moved","class":"media-image"}}]]

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54006","attributes":{"alt":"Gang Starr B.Y.S (High Quality 1992 Music)","class":"media-image"}}]]

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54007","attributes":{"alt":"Ice Cube - True To The Game","class":"media-image"}}]]

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54008","attributes":{"alt":"Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It","class":"media-image"}}]]

CRUSIN DOWN DA STREETS IN MAH SIX FO

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54009","attributes":{"alt":"Eazy-E - Boyz In Da Hood","class":"media-image"}}]]

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54010","attributes":{"alt":"Bone Thugs N Harmony - 1st of tha Month","class":"media-image"}}]]

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THE FUCK OUTTA HERE xD

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54011","attributes":{"alt":"Eazy Duz It- Eazy E","class":"media-image"}}]]

And the last one

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54012","attributes":{"alt":"Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul","class":"media-image"}}]]

LOL.. If you wanna listen to nigger nigger nigger bitch blowjob gun blunts crack in da club. murder murder drive by ass bitch and blunts. Rim rims lambo bitch suck. Subs blown game over.

Dont get me all wrong, I was recently in a similar forum arguing for metal. There is good rap though, that spares you of all the garbage lyrical content and its all music despite how horrible it can be precived to a given person. La coka nostra is one I can recomend. Also Eminems SECOND and THIRD album ONLY... He is such a sellout douche now though. But I can say one things for sure about rap. You guys have lil wayne. ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that alone should be enough to discredit the entire genre. 

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54105","attributes":{"alt":"Death Grips - Guillotine (It goes Yah)","class":"media-image"}}]]

I feel the exact same way its nice to know there are some people on this fourm who understand.

So...do you like rap or not. 

RAP WONT SAVE YOU

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54107","attributes":{"alt":"doomtree - Game Over (Go Big Or Go Home - Doomtree","class":"media-image"}}]]

While i could post some artist like talib kweli, mos def, eminem, atmoshphere, and pharoahe monch im going to post some you probably havent heard of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REmqRwAQmo0 apathy has tons of great songs but this is one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR0l8IepoXs chino xl also has tons of great songs just one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcEBPr6KEVQ not sure this was on a mix tape dont know much about fudge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylxHsifFEHQ not sure was on an old video game soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15YDtm_DeE Love dutchmassive his music is kinda hard to find though. Lastly had to have a ganster song on here probably heard of them best beats in rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDe6UxghxKA not necissarly mobb deeps best song just one of the best beats. Well thats it i guess i cant post everything here. 

I'm sorry but, I just cannot stand any rap or hip hop, regardless of how good.

1 Like

Those arent good examples in fact those are the type of posser that currently give rap a bad name and why so many people have a biased hate for it. Look at some of the other post. 

That's fine i can't stand country but i still respect it as a genre.

I do still respect that it is a genre, and that many people do enjoy it. Though this is not the case with all music

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54108","attributes":{"alt":"Tommy Evans - Inferno","class":"media-image"}}]]

What if I say your favourite genre smells like a hobo's armpit? What would you say? Think before talking cowshit please...

Kep digging out the real beats and not some of today's crap made by laid dwellings.

[[{"type":"media","view_mode":"media_large","fid":"54298","attributes":{"alt":"Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- Don't Stop","class":"media-image"}}]]

I disagree

Anyway, I'm not a fan of underground hip-hop so I'll pass