Random Hardware Postings and Discussions

it has sanwa parts.. which means it's real arcade switches.

Wow I was expecting typical razer, We made our own switches and they are X1000000000000 better than anything ever before because we invented them with out own machines! machines and switches built by khail.

Interesting. So the only down side is that it is for a console and probably costs 4 times as much as it needs to. Strangely I don't see any AHRRR JEEE BEEZZZ on it.

You can literally do that with an Xbox or PS3 controller you already have and use a shoe box as a frame. No need for that expensive stuff.

i know, i did that a long time ago to a xbox360 madcatz fight stick i got a long time ago.

you can see it in the background

7 Likes

Is that your peeping tom drone 2.0? Dang...that's a whole other level of giggity.

4 Likes

AKA the Topre of arcade parts
Call me when they make something with Fanta buttons

japanese vs korean?

it's more than that, but yeah

also:

[Sees giant razer logo on mid-end fight stick]
[Vomits externally]

Heard you were talking shit about Topre.

They're mediocre. Better than membrane, similar to Cherry, trash compared to buckling spring.

but what isn't trash compared to buckling spring?

At least you redeemed you self in the end.

1 Like

But dayumn!

2 Likes

topre is a glorified membrane aka glorified trash
:)

2 Likes

You will never know the oneness with cup rubber.

Don't care lol
I have my MX blacks for most things, gateron blues for gaming, and eventually I may make my model F work on ... Not just AT.

This is like trailer trash giving a ghetto welfare queen lip lmao

Both of yall are waste deep in shit and you're splitting airs over which one smells worse

I can't really talk, I only have Cherry, Gateron and Outemu switches. Red, Black, Yellow and Clear but many with spring swaps to be much harder switches.

I really want a Topre HHKB Pro JP HiPro, Alps something and a Model M/F.

@tkoham You started it motherfucker.

1 Like

Yeah, but I'm the one standing over the manhole pointing down and laughing

Fucking savage

1 Like