Random Hardware Postings and Discussions

4 Likes

I have always loved the look fo those older grey PSXs. The aniversary editions looks great. They ask crazy money for them though. Even stock controllers are 70 ish so the special ones are nearing 90, nit even sure you can get the aniversary controllers.

ryzen water block

2 Likes

Looks like an Ye Older Skoolie cassette tape.

Looks cool. Large for what it is no? I wonder why all the extra overhang.

EDIT: oh the mounting... Yeah I am blind. Used to the EK supremacy style with the black Xplate underneath making the block look very small.

I really like this one.

1 Like

I thought this was a data tape till I got to the end of the post. I was wondering, "what's revolutionized in data tape technology that's worth posting?"

1 Like

Bitcoin mining machine submerged in Novec Fluid.

It's moist and wet.

10 Likes

A sneak peak at the build that my company AVADirect (My boss, me, and a fellow co-worker) built for Pax East.

You guys can go here if you want to enter to win one of the rigs. (You should totally vote for this one)
Sorry if this comes off as too promotiony, just really proud

6 Likes

So beautiful, and the fluid when in the reservoir looks like toothpaste.
(also I like your gif of mawaru penguindrum)

1 Like

Looks really nice (^_^)-b

If only there was a gpu manufacturer that didn't have the sli fingers so you could ditch the damn sli bridge :P

Guys I need help. I thought I'd be able to do this alone but I'm just so damn lost.

2 big issues:

First - The maximus in hero comes with one on board usb2.0, 9-pin header. But the notes say I can turn that into 3 if I don't use certain headers.

The problem is I don't know where to find them.
There's one 9-pin header under the gpu but the pins don't align with my connectors. (Kraken x62 and rgb riing fans)

The other I see is down by the rog extension where I can use the right portion for a 9-pin header.

The last 9 pin I see is for the front panel header.... Which logically speaking should mean that's not one of the 3 mentioned above because that's essential to the chassis functioning as boot source.
Where the hell are the 3 usb2.0 ports they are talking about!?

2ND problem- I don't have enough cables coming down from the chassis to fully populate the front panel header at the bottom of my mobo. I only have the hdd led connector and the power switch connector. I have the Phanteks enthoo evolv case and I just can't find anything else to connect. Did my case come without the right cables for that?

Needless to say it hasn't booted. I really could use the help. Anything is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This isn't really the right place for that. I suggest you make your own thread.

1 Like

What's the right section to post this in?

Make your own thread under the build-a-pc category. Tag with whatever seems appropriate.

thermaltake you're drunk, go home.

6 Likes

I felt compelled to like it... I didn't want to... but it made me do it... Though this does give me some neat ideas for a potential watercooled case build in the future.

Is this the Dean of Clown College's PC?

3 Likes

Now we know why they steal designs. They can't think of anything decent.

2 Likes

So all fake arcade switches and lower build quality than and actual Fight Stick?

3 Likes

I think you mean Gaming™.

2 Likes