Random Hardware Postings and Discussions

Only new keyboard worth buying:

3 Likes
1 Like

disgusting chiclet heresy.

1 Like

clicky tho

Tesoro, at its 2017 International CES booth, unveiled am unnamed new slim mechanical keyboard. The keyboard comes with a maximum thickness of 12 mm (including keys). Such keyboards were only possible with membrane-type keys. Tesoro's keyboard gives you the tactile feedback and durability you'd expect from mechanical switches. The prototype shown at CES has a common 104-keyset with media shortcuts being enabled through function keys. The company didn't mention the maker of its switches beyond mentioning "blue," so it could be either Cherry MX Blue, or Kailh Blue. Tesoro will give this keyboard a few more finishing touches before rolling it out in Q2, 2017.

Oh, pardon. ahem:

disgusting clicky chiclet heresy

haha bring back the old school acrylic cases as glass

<2017 case
<Still uses the 6990 to demonstrate graphics card clearance

damn man how can you tell??!

edit: n/m dual gpu

Looks like the dell standard issue keyboard.

Custom Pc "Red Catalyst" Client Build #21 by Declassified Systems.

The application of acrylic from the backplate, shroud, and decals...it's unlike what I've seen before...better I dare say than SingularityComputer's acrylic use...it's...it's...

The diagonal tubing makes is look bodged in my eyes.

1 Like

like the lines, trying to be different.

kinda weird he uses a bend at the bottom but the rest use 90deg fittings.

He bent one, gave up and ponied up for the fittings.

He seems to do that a lot... I haven't seen much bend work from him, just fittings galore. It looks nice and all but damn those fittings get really expensive really quick.

that and they add points of failure to the loop.

1 Like

I will get this eventually.

1 Like