Random Hardware Postings and Discussions

custom blackberry rom? hehe

6 Likes

Pretty good... if only there were a way to get rid of that ugly ass sli bridge... oh wait :P

1 Like

i want this

and i gizzed in my pants

5 Likes

Transparent Screen inside a side panel. That's really rad! I wonder if you could put Linux konky in there.

1 Like

May seems unexceptional but an itx motherboard with a decent amount of usb port, one being type-c, integrated wifi, dual pcie m.2 (one with an integrated heatsink!), sane connector placement, decent esthetic without those goddamn red accents is so wonderful. (✧ᴗ✧)

3 Likes

Wow, gaming customisation, gaming audio, gaming performance, gaming networking, gamer's guardian, gaming's connection, Gamefirst, republic of gamers... it's like they're going to have a gamegasm.

I wonder what their target audience is.

You blind? Office workers and grandmothers ofcourse.....

1 Like

Overclockers?

I saw a how to on this somewhere to DIY it. It is just a regular LCD so it is a screen you out anything on it.

Office application

The closed back ear cup design is intriguing in that it tackles unwanted resonance inside the ear cup using lighter material as oppose to most high-end closed back headphone designed I've seen or own (MrSpeakers Alpha Prime) where they all use thicker, and, consequently heavier, materials to prevent resonance. I wonder if they could've just done the same thing with carbon fiber like MrSpeakers did for the closed back Ether headphone instead of their proprietary composite designed though.

Used to own this card. Flipped it for a black friday fury a while back

1 Like
1 Like