RAM Help

So my PC has been running fine for 3 months but randomly it started black screening at the BIOS every other time I boot. I tried taking it out and putting it back in, no dice. I had this problem before and fixed it by taking it out and putting it back in. I tried with some different RAM and no problem. I do not think the RAM is dead, please help!

PC SPECS:

FX 8350

G.SKILL 16GB 1866Mhz 

GTX 650 Ti BOOST

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 

THANKS!

Strange. You running off of xmp settings I am assuming? Best bet would be to run one stick at a time in different slots to rule out mobo. Otherwise, you might have to contact g.skill and rma. Heard rumours that amd doesn't always play nice with higher clocked RAM. Did you already run it through any tests?

I use D.O.C.P. and I have to oc to get it to run at 1866 so I have it 4.5Ghz and I tried 1 stick, 2 sticks, different slots. Any thoughts?

I use D.O.C.P. and I have to oc to get it to run at 1866 so I have it 4.5Ghz and I tried 1 stick, 2 sticks, different slots. Any thoughts?

Is that an ASUS overclocking utility? I would suggest using XMP profile, amd calls it something else. Hopefully somebody else jumps in and gives you the correct timings/ correct setting for your amd. Imma google it real quick.