R9 270 - Just got it today

So I ordered a new GPU from NCIX a few days ago and got it today. Awesome service. Unfortunately, I can't really use it right now, since I don't have a PSU that can handle it. Hopefully next week I can go PSU shopping and then shop for other components for my new system. Had to get the most expensive thing out of the way as fast as possible, though.

Anyway, I did a little overview of it, took some pictures and stuff, and I'm wondering if anyone else got this card and what they think of it. I got the ASUS Direct CUII OC model on sale, so I think I got pretty lucky. Let me know what you guys think.

http://bennykscomps.blogspot.ca/2014/01/it-came-asus-r9-270-overview.html

Also, if you have any recommendations for a PSU, please let me know. I don't want to spend too much money either, so a decent 80+ or 80+ Bronze for less than $40-50 will probably do the trick.

Thanks.

What are your (or will be) system specs?

My current rig specs are in my profile. The future specs are hoping to be:

AMD FX-4300 or FX-6300 depending on pricing

Asus R9 270

Either an Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 or M5A97 LE R2.0, thought the A97 may need a BIOS update, so I'm not sure if I'm lazy or not.

8GB DDR3 RAM, whichever is cheap and compatible with the mobo, but must have a heat spreader.

1TB HDD which I have already

Rosewill Ranger-M, Rosewill Galaxy-02, or Raidmax ATX-402WB depending on my Mobo

Either a CX500 or Raidmax Cobra 500W PSU, maybe higher if I choose to go Crossfire, but I can always just get a larger wattage when I choose to upgrade the GPU.

As I purchase new parts for my future build I was thinking of just putting all of the stuff with my current build until I get the other components. Like, next week, I'll get the new PSU, and then I'll put the GPU and PSU in my current computer to give myself a boost as I upgrade, then I'll put it all into a new case, then I'll wait until I get the mobo and CPU and just completely rebuild my rig.

If there are any cons to doing that, please let me know.

Realy do stay away from the raidmax psu's anless you like pc fires the CX (corsair builder) psu's are what i call starter psu's there not terrible but there not 'good' ether.

For $50 a quality psu is the XFX 550W 80+ ( XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply )

The raidmax is made from spit and tissue paper the CX unit is a CWT oem and the XFX unit is a seasionic unit with a XFX sticker on it (a well built psu with top quality japanese components)

What about the EVGA 500? The fan is kinda small, though, and I think the CX Builder series would probably be better in this case.

The only evga psu's worth looking at are some of the 'supernova' vershons otherwise there just as bad.