Quick Questions

I'm getting ready to build an editting rig in the fall, around cyber monday. I don't over clock. I play one game called S4 Leauge. I'll be runing Photo shop, Illistrator, and manga studio. I have a Monitor and a mouse already.

The question. Should I build a dated machine? I have about 1.4k to spend and I don't think windows 8 is all that hot. A new chip set just came out and i don't think i need all that power. If you guys could share some opinons and recomendations for parts that would be great.

THANKS BUNCHES. 

You dont see, to have a low budgit so i would say no, go to here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVey3Vn9G0 for some starting points!

Thanks. would you mind taking a look at my parts list? I'm not going to be running anything in rad anything so i can fit a nice keyboard in that budget. I replaced the psu with a  XFX PRO750W XXX Edition Semi-Modular 80Plus Silver 750 Watt Power Supply. Swapped out the ram with mushkin enhanced black line 16gb. Swapped the graphics card with a GTX 760 and droped the second ssd.

I also opted out for a differnt case. The NZXT Phantom 410 Series CA-PH410-W1 Black/White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. It's taken the price to 1478.39 out the door. 

i wouls love to, where can i see the list??