Quick Questions

I'm getting ready to build an editting rig in the fall, around cyber monday. I don't over clock. I play one game called S4 Leauge. I'll be runing Photo shop, Illistrator, and manga studio. I have a Monitor and a mouse already.

The question. Should I build a dated machine? I have about 1.4k to spend and I don't think windows 8 is all that hot. A new chip set just came out and i don't think i need all that power. If you guys could share some opinons and recomendations for parts that would be great.

THANKS BUNCHES. 

You dont see, to have a low budgit so i would say no, go to here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVey3Vn9G0 for some starting points!

Thanks. would you mind taking a look at my parts list? I'm not going to be running anything in rad anything so i can fit a nice keyboard in that budget. I replaced the psu with a  XFX PRO750W XXX Edition Semi-Modular 80Plus Silver 750 Watt Power Supply. Swapped out the ram with mushkin enhanced black line 16gb. Swapped the graphics card with a GTX 760 and droped the second ssd.

I also opted out for a differnt case. The NZXT Phantom 410 Series CA-PH410-W1 Black/White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. It's taken the price to 1478.39 out the door. 

i wouls love to, where can i see the list??

I would check out ebay. If you watch closely deals may emerge. It really pays if you are looking over time. Also, subscribe to NewEgg's email list. They do some crazy deals. Every month or two they sell a Seasonic 750W (just like the XFX) for $50. They often do a Thermaltake Smart 850W (also modular) if not the Sessonic.