Question About the vGPU Unlock Tool and GPU Passthrough on Proxmox

Hello all! My plan is to make a setup based on the “4 Gamer 1 CPU” setup from Craft Computing with a single RTX 3060 using Proxmox and vGPU_Unlock-RS (I don’t think I can post links here, but specifically I’m referring to info in the “Proxmox GPU Virtualization Tutorial with Custom Profiles thanks to vGPU_Unlock-RS” video on Youtube). On the software side, I plan to have at least 1 Windows and 1 Linux VM that share the 3060. However, there will be times when I don’t need both running at the same time, and in that case it would be nice if I can assign the entire performance of the 3060 to one of the VMs. So how would I go about this in such a setup? The vGPU stuff is uncharted territory for me, so I’m not sure what options I have, if any exist at all. Any guidance or advice is much appreciated!

EDIT: Well I’m not sure exactly how that got mixed up in my brain, but for some reason I thought the vGPU unlock tool worked on 3060 despite me researching that very topic for 20 min. Ampere support · Issue #8 · DualCoder/vgpu_unlock · GitHub So please disregard my question…