Question about customizing my Raijintek Triton

Hey guys,

I am currently thinking about switching the radiator on my Raijintek Triton. This will be my first attempt at custom liquid cooling and I wanted to know if the parts I have chosen will be compatible. So currently, I have a Raijintek Triton, an AMD FX-8350, and a Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I want to take off the 240mm rad from the Triton (I may decide to leave the 240mm and just move it to the front of the case, we'll see) and add a Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 420mm at the top of my case with PrimoChill ICE Non-Conductive Liquid Cooling Fluid and 3x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC 3000 PWM 140mm Fans.

My questions are will this radiator work with the included tubing and fittings that come with the Triton? Are there any other compatibility issues I should know about?

If I decide to use both radiators, do you guys think the built in Triton pump/res will be powerful enough?

Also, if I decide to add in my single Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming to the loop (with or without the stock 240mm Triton rad) will the Triton pump/res combo work or will I need a new pump, res, and cpu block?

Thanks in advance :)

I doubt the pump in that liquid cooler would be powerful enough to pump through two Rads. Especially a second one that is that large...

Honestly, IMO, the "upgrade-able" features on the Raijintek Triton are, probably, just about as useful as fake scoops and vents on cars... They're there... but it wouldn't make a difference if they weren't...

Ty for the input. After comparing the triton pump specs to the swiftech mcp655, 120lph vs 1200lph respectively, I would tend to agree. If I just switched the rads for now and when I had more money added a mcp655 and the original rad and maybe my Gtx 970 do you think that would work?

Or what pump would you recommend? I like the triton because it can handle many cpu sockets