Quality cost-effective monitor arms

I am looking for some quality monitor arms that won't sag, so I can level them and keep alignment without having to constantly adjust, that also don't break the bank.

I am trying to put two 25-inch Dell U2H15H monitors horizontally next to each other, and a small 20-inch Asus screen vertically to the right of the two Dell's. I have been looking on Amazon, but the one's in my price range (around $100) all have some degree of bad reviews claiming they don't stay put or sag over time, and they have to be constantly readjusted.

Do I realistically need to look at something more expensive to get what I want?

Suggestions are kindly accepted.

Have a look here, might help.

1 Like

I have this* and no complaints. Bought it secondhand and have had it for three years. Solid as a rock.

* or very similar; I don't know the brand

I have these and they are pretty good, got them on prime day so they were slightly cheap than they are now and imo are not worth the current price but maybe they'll go on sale for black friday.

That looks great! The only problem I see is that it is rated for up to 24" monitors and my Dell's are 25" (although they do have slim bezels)

This is what I have.

Have not had any issues over the last year. I have a 28 inch and a 21 both monitors are 16:10.

I have had a few other monitors on this mount and the only issue you might run into with monitor arms that are rated up to specific size is the angle they will face you. So long as you are close to the right size and in under the weight you should be fine.

I couldn't say for sure, but I doubt you'd have issues. I had 3× 24" monitors and the arms still had movement. Currently have a 34" ultrawide with 24" screens on the sides in portrait, and that's where it starts to get too small.

How about one for 3 24" monitors?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3BG1XJ1523&cm_re=monitor_stands-_-15Z-000A-00073-_-Product

I am currently using this. It's great, and the price was excellent too!