QuakeCon 2018!

we still haven’t decided who is the little spoon we keep fighting over it

I called middle

1 Like

is that even a question ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

we all can’t be the little spoon

:wink: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

http://www.quakecon.org/blog/2018/05/04/quakecon-2018-exclusive-swag-bag-and-show-overview/

Your QuakeCon team is working to create a better, smoother process for registration and to get it just right, they’ll need a little more time. We will announce further details on registration availability soon.

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt

1 Like

So RAGE 2 is gonna be a thing this year at Quakecon.

All I can think about is how the registration isn’t open yet without word of when it will be.

Is this unusual or the norm?

Hell I’ve already got my tickets for CRX in Sep.

1 Like

Do they still ban file servers? That was literally the best part about quakecon back in the day.

Wasnt the case last year

How so?

I got my tickets during April…

1 Like

I was pissed last year when my reminder for registration didn’t go off until 4 hours after registration opened and it was all sold out of general byoc tickets. Not going to let it happen again this year.

1 Like

Either way, when go time happens, the flag will be flying high as a beacon for gathering.

Just arrived today

Respect the Flag

@DeusQain Sir.

1 Like

This is not the norm, but really… there kinda is no normal with Quakecon registration.

All I know for sure is Quakecon becomes more and more Bethesdacon every year, and this is supposed to be the biggest year ever. Maybe they are just being overly cautious.

Still… annoying.

Looks pretty dope actually. I’m surprised, but not overly surprised.

1 Like

Live action trailers turn me off tbh

Thought I’d emerge from a looooooooong lurk to touch base with everyone and see who’s still planning on going. I know registration is still up in the air but I’m still hoping to go unless something gets in my way.

@imaximus If you’re still going are you planning on doing a Level1 banner this year? Let me know if you do, I’ll throw in something for the banner cost and then rig up a nice modular frame for it that breaks down very easily.

Im impatiently waiting for registration