Return to Level1Techs.com

QuakeCon 2018!

quakcon
lan
quake

Quakecon done! We had fun! See yall next year!

LOOK FOR OUR BANNER AND COME SAY HI!

Friday, June 29th. Ticket sales for the BYOC will begin at 7:30 pm Central and can be purchased directly at https://www.showclix.com/event/quakecon-2018.

Info here!
http://www.quakecon.org/blog/2018/02/13/quakecon-returns-to-dallas-august-9-12-for-north-americas-largest-lan-party/

More details to follow! Twice as big! Who’s going this year!?

You’re weather forecast for Quakecon 2018! Plan accordingly!

3 Likes

QuakeCon 2018

Definitely thinking about it this year, depends on whether I start at a new job or not before then.

2 Likes

Hmm. I’m not very sociable, and I prefer anonymity…
But I like games, and people here (where I live) are tech illiterate and plain boring.

1 Like

Went last year and in 2015 was a good time plan on going again.

Room booked.

0 Likes

In that suggestions for 2018 thread there was talk of a meetup/bar hop/whatever. I live in the area, if you phuckers wanna hang out I’m down. I’ll bring my illegally shipped Entroware :grin:

0 Likes

Come to the event. Dunno if the L1T crew is going. Qain was at the last one though.

0 Likes

So who’s bringing the projector for shitposting

3 Likes

I probably will bring one or pitch in for one.

0 Likes

Wondering what the return policy is normally on tickets… rather buy one before it gets sold out, and return it if need be.

Can’t use Alberts tag this time @DeusQain :wink:

0 Likes

Hopefully they don’t give crap about coolers like they did last year.

0 Likes

@Commissar

I plan on going. You still up for it?

Do we know the registration dates yet?

1 Like

“coming soon”

0 Likes

yes, depending on finances. ill likely be the transport again. just so long as you remember to turn on the headlights this time (and don’t mess with the switches i put under the dash) lol

1 Like

I MUUUUUST KNOW NOW…

I need to schedule vacation time with work during June/July/August for several life events.

2 Likes

aaaaany time now I’m sure…

heh

heh heh

please?

2 Likes

0 Likes

Hopefully some of you folks can make it. We should all wear our L1T swag to identify ourselves.

A good friend and podcast partner is flying in from Jersey, so we’ll be there prowling the BYOC tables talking to people about gear. Would love to have a panoramic of the crew, the owners, and any mods that are there.

1 Like

Plan on being there, will be a fun drive north. Will be doing my normal field trip to house of blades to add something to my collection as well.

3 Likes

I don’t think any of the L1 team will be able to make it, but there may be a few old community member and mods.

1 Like

Just waiting on registration, everything else is taken care of

besides finishing my itx PC and figuring out how to bring it on a plane…

0 Likes