Quakecon 2017 - L1 Techs Group - IT'S HAPPENING!

Man, that's the cruelest April fools joke yet. Like more eviler than Skeletor.

LOL! I updated that earlier this week before the first round went on sale Wednesday. Next round goes on sale this coming Wednesday, and last round the Wednesday after that.

I was considering getting a first or second round but they don't really sound worth it so I'm going to get 3-4 general BYOC tickets. Double the space and outlets for me and space for any last minute L1T people that decide to come.

The 4th round is for non-BYOC people. If you just wanted to come to the event and walk around.

Why?

Just for local people who want to come and walk around the show floor and potentially win prizes.

This is my proposed route. I will likely have room for three passengers and their rigs. Four if there are some small people with ITX machines.

I will be going to KC for LAN Syndicate 2.0 after Quakecon then Fort Carson for a bit then Vegas for the Olympia Expo. Obviously this means catching a ride with me would a one way deal but then you'd only need to buy one plane ticket for the return. Never too early to start planning.

2 Likes

Depending on how we plan it, we could probably meet in Amarillo or somewhere in New Mexico and then make our way down to Dallas together.

Not sure if I will be able to make LAN Syndicate though. I do know that drive through Kansas is BORING. Also the roads through the Texas panhandle were pretty bad.

1 Like

Reminder

Round two is tomorrow night!

Thursday, April 6th at 7pm CT/8pm ET: Round 2 | BYOC Select-a-Seat with QuakeCon done Quick

$150 (Limit of 300 packages available)
Select and reserve a guaranteed seat of your choice in the BYOC
Official QuakeCon 2017 QdQ lanyard with BYOC badge
Express lane fast-pass registration for the BYOC
Express lane fast-pass to every presentation and public event at QuakeCon
Limited reserved access seating for all presentations and events

I'm going to be online for getting Round 2 QDQ.

I'll look alive for those seats.

1 Like

I'm holding out for the cheap seats.

1 Like

you and me both buddy lol

1 Like

Well I am more than happy to have you hop on the Lounge Train one way. Hopefully it'll save you some cash.

Seat Reserved A5-21

2 Likes

Sold Out

Nice!

Final Round for Quakecon BYOC Tickets tomorrow Thursday April 13th!

1 Like

Yeah, I'm excited to register tomorrow. This will be my first time going to Quakecon, so it will be neat to meet some of you folks that are attending as well.

1 Like

Some of us may be in the community discord voice chat tomorrow during the registration process if anyone wants to have a lil Quake party. heh heh derp.

1 Like

Yo yo yo. Sign me up. I am coming over along with the train. Point me into the direction of the discord because tickets are about to get sold out and I need to know which spot to pick.

1 Like