Some people are using a scissor lift

Idk

AvE on the wall

1 Like

Copy paste from Lounge post because thatā€™s where the magic happens

Quick rundown on attendees

Have encountered one with noticeable body odor

The fouqin/gigabuster Jesus hairdo is at least 10% of byoc

Average description is overwhelmingly millennial, not fat, not tall but not short, white, some degree of facial hair ranging from scruff to Wendell tier beard.

About 10-20 people that are so large you question the physics thatā€™s letā€™s them walk.

About 5 children sitting together at the rent a PC Corsair is running, I assume parents are nearby.

And last but certainly not least constant whooping. This is the best (worst) it got, it was going on for 30 seconds BEFORE I started filming.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Actually dispenses gum.

3 Likes

Gaylord Texan pro tip
Room service breakfast is cheaper than going to the Riverwalk Cantina (the in hotel restaurant that does breakfast)

And going somewhere else is cheaper than that

1 Like

What $30 per person for breakfast is totally reasonable.

2 Likes

Insert memā€¦ Inherent truth about Bethesda and buggy everything they lay a hand on.

Main St bakery or whatever in grapevine is the friggin bomb

And cheaper than hotel food

Watching finals

Deconstruction

1 Like

Wew

I have unlimited, I just have the nag set to 10

Why have the nag at all?

Also Iā€™m surprised you have an unlimited data at a LAN that had internet issues, yet only 500MB tethering?

Finally any time I see overseas data plans i cringeā€¦ it costs me $0.10 per megabyte on my Australian Tesltra (Australiaā€™s biggest provider) phoneā€¦ so that would be a $1,251 phone bill if youā€™d done it hereā€¦ thats right over a thousand dollars. And Iā€™m on the lowest data charge of all Telstraā€™s prepaid options, many are $2 a megabyte.

If there is an option to turn it off let me know