QuakeCon 2016 - Tek Syndicate Group

Nope, I will make full use of my seat. I don't lean forward.

Updated the OP with event dates and and other details.

1 Like

I'll be there again - Hopefully with a seat this time!

HILTON ANATOLE BUILDING A WATERPARK?

As you can see in this link, the Hilton Anatole will be adding a waterpark that is supposed to be done by Quakecon 2016, soooooo bring your swim trunks I guess! http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2015/10/12/hilton-anatole-to-build-15m-resort-style-water.html?ana=lnk

3 Likes

OH HELLZ YES!!

Got my hotel room reserved for next year too. :)

1 Like

So much pale skin lol.

1 Like

First thought I had was that it's only a matter of time before someone poops in the pool.

It's only a Baby Ruth bar!! :P

1 Like

Woo-Hoo!!! :)

Oopsy, Imaximus posted: Water Park link :)

Quakecon 2016 Pre Registration details have been released!

I haven't had time to read it all, but I will edit the OP later on. For now just use this link.

http://www.quakecon.org/blog/2016/02/11/quakecon-2016-byoc-pre-reg-details/

3 Likes

Put this in my phone's calendar because I am NOT missing the chance to sign up for QDQ this year! If I get it and the BYOC has the same setup rules as last year I'll stay inside the BYOC to help anyone that needs it.

You still planning to update the banner for this year? I've ironed out some plans for the sign frame and adding some light strips for cheap. ;)

1 Like

Alright time to stay up to date on this thread!

I'm putting in a time off request for the 17th and the 23rd. so I can be at home spamming the f5 button the registration page. Hopefully I can get QDQ otherwise I'm all for regular BYO

1 Like
2 Likes

@Commissar I'm assuming you're still up for it?

You, Me, Two others in your van?

1 Like

yep. i can put in another seat.

1 Like

Other friend can't actual make it, Ill see if I've got another local friend that wants to go

sure. i'm fine with up to 4 total, PITA if I have to put in the bench seat

PPPPffttt.

My manager scheduled me for the 17th.

Funny I have an email from him 3 days ago saying he approved of it.

I let him know he needs to fix it as I'm not coming in that day, because ha already approved it off, and well... other reasons

1 Like

Still trying to decide if I want to drive or fly there, and then I will probably be staying in the cheap hotel across the street next to the waffle house :D

2 Likes