QuakeCon 2015 - Tek Syndicate Group

THIS!!! Haha!

I didn't sleep for 3 days, but by the end of day three, that those Quake matches had my adrenaline going through the roof so I didn't even feel the slightest bit sleepy. All in all, those matches were pretty freaking good! I figured they would be heavily one sided, but there was a nice even spread of skill and scores across all of us.

Said it before but, dream come true guys. No joke.

<3 all of you nerds

oh! and @DeusQain, my friend Sabrina you met out by the food truck (she said you recognized her but couldn't remember from where) has a massive crush on you now haha! She said it had something to do with Escape from NY lulz!

Also a little something I made for work today lol.

6 Likes

BWAHAHA!! What she didn't understand is that I said she looked familiar apart from meeting her in the BYOC.
Then again.. I was operating on no sleep, and blinded by the sun. Everything reminds me of something.

3 Likes

A special "Shout Out" to @DeusQain & @Logan for making QuakeCon "20" so memorable & special for us forum members :)

Miss everyone already!!

<3 DG :)

7 Likes

Gawd I hope I don't get banned for this HAHAHAHA. I wasn't gonna post it, but she had to call my bluff.

EDITED: To protect the innocent.

1 Like
2 Likes

YAY I'm not banned!

/salute

/ban

1 Like

"In case of overwhelming need to drop the Ban Hammer, break glass"

It gets better at about 1:20

2 Likes

QuakeCon 2015 Bawls Tower Destruction

LOL!!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/v/l-QIOmjt0So?version=3&start=55&end=66&autoplay=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

Quake Live QuakeCon 2015 Duel Grand Final - Rapha vs. Evil

1 Like

@Logan & @DeusQain caught on camera starting 1:28 :)

My FaceBook friend posted Vid :)

3 Likes

Dat music is pretty nice! Good video!

1 Like

Fallout Shelter is out now on Android, if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Been playing it this morning already hehe!

I'm almost ready to turn notifications off already. They come up ways fast

sorry for the very late reply haha, its over now :( was fun though

1 Like