QuakeCon 2015 - Tek Syndicate Group

Near the elevators?

Hi Bio,

Aw, missed your message.

Cya 2morrow.

Night Guy's,

DG :)

ok so as many of you know by now, they will only let you in with one tower and one monitor. I tried to get in with two monitors, one is for my GF to use on Saturday, and I was gonna use both until then.

However since I can't get in with it without her I'm going to try and find a work around. Is anyone useing a laptop or renting a monitor? If so if I could get one of you to check in with my 2nd monitor then that would be awesome. Only down side is we may have to check out together so they don't think I'm stealing someone else's monitor lol.

If not, then no big deal. I can get by just fine with one. (but it'll bug me all weekend because I'm so used to having two haha).

you could store it with us till you check her in...

Goodnight

838, waiting in line.

I'm wearing a WASD shirt. I have my Korean monitor and I have wireless ear buds in

on my way back to the hotel!

Wish I could be there (but involves a transatlantic flight for me), hope to see you next year though. Good Luck, Have Fun!

1 Like

I'm in line to the BYOC room. doesn't open til 10 but registration has started.. there is a SUPER long line for registration right now.

Yes we're in line as well

@logan @DeusQain what kind of pases do you have ?

Also I assume your flying in? Do you need a ride?

Logan and I show up really late, won't be able to get badges until Friday morning. As we have press passes. We have the ride thing sorted.

So... After the 'Welcome to QuakeCon " panel, we're walking back to the show room, all packed wall to wall in the hallways moving a quarter inch at a time and I look to my right and who is standing right next to me? ... ... ...

Todd motherfucking Howard. I almost feinted. My eyes lit up and I stuttered out the words "o-oh... hello!" Then his eyes widened and he beamed his thoughts into my minds "Please don't tell anyone I'm here" His secret was safe with me.

Quakecon 2015 day 1... officially a win.

4 Likes

Most of us are setup up here in A34

Stop on by

1 Like

I don't know if we can get in until the morning.

The next big thing that Bethesda is going to stream... we need to get enough of us in one space to get the attention of the camera folk.

5 Likes

i think somone should be around till midnight that can get you your passes

Not Press passes.

We asked.

huh... interesting. byoc reg goes till midnight...

They close down the Media booth at 7pm.

Too bad you guys can't go collect them for us.

1 Like