QuakeCon 2015 - Tek Syndicate Group

Biobandit Commissar and I are still here.

Any must see attractions here

My God the elevators are not moving! On the 25th floor and had to take the stairs, and got stuck after 3rd floors the doors lock behind you. Get off on 3rd floor and look for stairs need 373 they will get you to the lobby.

1 Like

There are a few museums ther and art galleries down town.

I'm going to say this entire experience was a Success!

3 Likes

your FACE is a success!

I mean... yea, I'd agree ;)

3 Likes

My trusty Space Marines!
@PerfectAgent007 & @d4ng3r0us
@DANGEROUSGIRL was busy laughing at us.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I started a thread over in pic war just for Quakecon pictures if you guys wanna post these over there too! https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/quakecon-2015-pics-megathead-extravaganza/84693

1 Like

I'll make a huge dump in that thread ;p

2 Likes

Great meeting everyone,

Just finished watching The Tek from QuakeCon, it was awesome. Thanks @DeusQain and @Logan for the invite to be a part of the awesomeness.

363 days until Quakecon 2016.

4 Likes

Kinky!

For anyone who missed the Fallout 4 panel and wants to know what we saw, I did a wright up that covers pretty much everything they went over that night. If you're curious you can check it out here.

2 Likes

I had a great time meeting you all and getting to hang out! Can't wait till next year :D

1 Like

Awesome work folks! Saw some of the cool pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to attend next one :D

1 Like

I really want to try to make it next year. I bawwwwed from the inside once I saw the thumbnail for the tek

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I had a BLAST meeting up & hanging out with everyone!!

Look forward to seeing you next year!!

Cya in the QuakeLive server,

DG :)

1 Like

Live study audience Tek was awesome! @Logan and @DeusQain are really down to earth guys. They played Quake with all of us for hours.

P.S. - Logan is pretty dangerous with a rail gun.

4 Likes

THIS!!! Haha!

I didn't sleep for 3 days, but by the end of day three, that those Quake matches had my adrenaline going through the roof so I didn't even feel the slightest bit sleepy. All in all, those matches were pretty freaking good! I figured they would be heavily one sided, but there was a nice even spread of skill and scores across all of us.

Said it before but, dream come true guys. No joke.

<3 all of you nerds

oh! and @DeusQain, my friend Sabrina you met out by the food truck (she said you recognized her but couldn't remember from where) has a massive crush on you now haha! She said it had something to do with Escape from NY lulz!

Also a little something I made for work today lol.

6 Likes

BWAHAHA!! What she didn't understand is that I said she looked familiar apart from meeting her in the BYOC.
Then again.. I was operating on no sleep, and blinded by the sun. Everything reminds me of something.

3 Likes

A special "Shout Out" to @DeusQain & @Logan for making QuakeCon "20" so memorable & special for us forum members :)

Miss everyone already!!

<3 DG :)

7 Likes