HYPE
pogchamp

1 Like

Hot rockets is going to be a blast Iā€™m sure. /pun

1 Like

trying out the new unholy trinity mode

1 Like

holy moly

How do you play the new map? Played yesterday and didnā€™t got an option to vote for mapā€¦

1 Like

You tried qp? Most of the games I played I joined midmatch/warmup so I didnā€™t get a chance to vote to play the new map

Will try now. Longest yard was the only map I played back in the day. Against botsā€¦ xD

I started playing 2 days agoā€¦ only playing Unholy Trinity though.

I thought they were adding a straight up classic modeā€¦ was that a rumor? My (possibly poor) Googleā€™s seems to indicate this game wonā€™t be getting a classic mode.

1 Like

I am curious did they not include longest yard into any quick play mode? Because I am not getting it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s wierd I get it frequently in Unholy Trinity

What hundreds of hours in TF2 teaches you
1 Like

Havenā€™t played since the update, it gets pretty boring playing alone (like any online game, really), do you guys have like a Discord server or anything i could join? My ā€œfriendsā€ refused many times to play it with me

1 Like

I play alone, but if you want to play together, hmk on discord, should have the same name in the L1 discord

1 Like

Thanks! I think iā€™m going to play a few rounds tonight, maybe our times match

1 Like

Pfft, no one cares about Paragon. Ā¬_Ā¬

How is she not going to utterly break game balance?

1 Like

Longest Yard best map ever. Played the second time and won FFA. Ranger is OP. You can save yourself so much. Teleport to the mega np teleport to quad/protection only takes 2 sec and you are there.

Shame we donā€™t have a map filerā€¦