Quake: Champions - Beta Sign Ups Open!

I'm not defending their move at all. I'm just trying to look at this from a different perspective. I'm against the idea of Quakewatch myself. And id wouldn't, but Bethesda would...and is.

It's sad but true. I'm hoping Quake Champs is a better alternative to Overwatch. Really getting tired of a TF2 clone that's not nearly as good as TF2. At least with Quake Champs, I won't be forced into capture point nearly every game.

Hello?

Yes, he's here, hold on.

It's Unreal Tournament. They'd like to have a word with you.

Not a fan.

Well I guess everyone can shut up now lulzy lulz lulz ... ... :P

niiiiiiice.

Now, we wait.

Anarki added

1 Like

So this video is pretty cool.

if the comment section is who's going to be playing, i'mma need my own cyber injector arm thing.

1 Like

Wish I could like this one twice though.

1 Like

That gameplay looks awesome!

oh! This just released today too.

Slash added.

I got some mail today.

2 Likes

I'm downloading Quake Champions now.
The beta servers go live tomorrow (4/6/2017 - 4/9/2017), but I hope I can practice offline tonight.
Not that it matters much, I suck at high speed multiplayer FPS games, but I still love to play.

edit:
As of 10:30 PM, I can launch the game (getting my hopes up), but the first thing it asks for is your server region and then makes you quit. I will try again at midnight.

No email :frowning:

1 Like

Servers go live at 10am Eastern Standard time.
I already found a Beta bug at startup.

Except it said to close Quake. I have 16GB and nothing else was running? That's odd.

Just saying.. might not want to talk about that kind of stuff here. Closed Beta is under NDA. Any feeback about the beta should be done in the official closed beta fourms. Don't get yourself banned! D:

3 Likes

About to kill some folks. brb

Can you paste in the email you've got your invite. Maybe i missed mine. Can't find it.