Qain's World #0032

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ptd/5484360048.html

Here's one in the G-ham @DeusQain

2 Likes

you could also find a local Mazda dealership that also has an auto body repair onsite and see if someone could look up and order the parts you need

1 Like

That had crossed my mind. I just figured those parts would cost more in the long run.

There it is !

LOL there is a FAP not to far from the pick-n- pull

True, it will probably be more expensive than buying used, though you will be getting new parts that fit 100% and would probably be less of a hassle to install. Plus you never know, parts might be cheap, since you're looking for just the plastic parts, right? Not the actual electronics

Dealers are most often unreasonably expensive but it's still worth checking... @DeusQain You could try looking at bumpertobumper.com (not sure if you can order from the site but I think you can) I recently got an obscure fender flare add-on type part from them at one of their local shops couldn't find it anywhere else.

Nevermind, I was poking around and they don't seem to have interior parts .-.

what about experimenting with 3D printing your own plastic parts and transferring mounting hardware?? ex. metal pin clips or retainer clips.. or buying sheets of un-resonated carbon fiber/carbon kevlar (the texture from un-resonated peaces is kinda cool) and adhering 3D printed mounting peaces from the original peaces?? (just shooting ideas) i think it'd make a really sick segment for the channel

1 Like