Pump and res

im curious to know what all the parts are on those singulatiry pump and reses... they look sick with the cages around it.... if any1 could sorce one out for me id greatly.appericiate it

you mean these? The reservoirs are Acrylic, the Pumps are Laiing D5 as I see it. The stuff around it are just holders (including aesthetics...). I don't really get your question :stuck_out_tongue:

yeh i wan a know what the holders are i really like the aestitics

See the second link :wink: They also sell the holders.

do they ship world wide? i like the ek but i really love the mean look of it... and considering i want my build to be pleasing this seems fit

I never ordered there (even for Watercooling standards their stuff is expensive), but in the Terms & Conditions it says

International Shipping

Singularitycomputers.com regularly ships to customers all over the world! Please contact us if you would like an International shipping quote, or have any questions regarding shipping methods available for your country.

If you're in the US you can also order from Mainframe Customs and Performance PC:

im a canuck... lol

Then dazmode might be the right thing for you :slight_smile:

he does t have it i

Doesn't have as in "not listed" or "out of stock"? Cause I just see some out of stocks, and pretty sure they'll come back sooner or later. Other then that, not like I could really help you there :stuck_out_tongue: You could ask Dazmode support if/when they are getting stock again, or order directly from Singularity since apparently they do International if you ask them :wink:

Shipping from Australia to Canada could be costly tho (it's ridiculous how much international shipping costs).

yeh idk why it js so much