PUMA releases gaming shoes

Why make “Gaming Chairs” for “gamers”? Why make a $X00 skeletonized mouse for “pro gamers”?
Why make an “elite” controller that costs almost as much as a console (One S / PS4 non-Pro)?
Why make an energy drink specificely aimed at gamers?
Gotta get some of that money from people who fall for the “sports” scheme of eSports.
Catering to the gullible and those who are easy to influence for some easy money.

1 Like

When to expect gaming underwear?

1 Like

This thread made me realize i need a pair of house slippers

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, I’m getting new ones for Xmas.
Or so I’ve been told through the grapevine.

1 Like

Well, they are meant to make money off idiots. Like almost all products labeled gaming.

It does fascinate me to a degree why this works. It’s like someone likes cars and company N is like ‘we got just the right toothbrush for that’. … like … what?

4 Likes

Sounds like Gillette.

Basically, ya.

I feel like a lot of people here obsess over labels. So if you label something as “gaming” X, there are gonna be some suckers who buy it because they think it’s true and some people who just want to identify with “gaming” in every way possible.

Kinda reminds me of when women complain about “women’s” hair products being so expensive. It’s like well nobody is forcing you to buy Paul Mitchell, are they?

2 Likes

Grab the JOY Stick…

1 Like

Anything less than bluetooth RGB diabetic orthodontic shoes is not a gaming shoe.

1 Like

This makes me want to turn on my non-gaming Game Boy.

also you made me picture a “gamer chad” in my head

I chuckled, thanks for that

Does that make sense?
Is it intentional? I actually can’t tell. Sarcasm isn’t conveyed well in text form.

Get the new #GamerLife Mtn Dew to charge up your skillz and LEVEL UP now! Are you Bro enough for the challenge?!?!
(sold separately or get one 12-pack free included with every purchase of Medal of Duty - Battlefront Zero X Definitive Complete Edition * )
*does not include the Season Pass (sold separately) and the pre-order exclusive BestBuy Limited Collectors Edition Bro-skin eSports Controller Elite

2 Likes

Blue light from monitors is a real thing. I don’t joke about that stuff.

I dont use gunnars though. Some $25 generics.

I look at a monitor all day, every day for my job. It makes a difference. Especially with cutting down head aches.

1 Like

Sounds more like you need glasses in general than compensating for blue light.

New from mcdonalds

the gaming straw

Why… just WHY

Yeah I know, he over paid pretty bigly with out doing any research, and he was not concerned about the blue it was about being a better gamer from him, literally buying hype.

1 Like

I can see just fine IMO but I will get an eval once the new year rolls around since my new insurance kicks in.

I have not gone to the eye doctor in 7 years.

1 Like

Hope it turns out to be blue light.

Before I got my first pair of glasses, I had intense headache (not yet migraine) every few days. Glasses fixed that.

Perfect for my cankles

2 Likes