PSU powerful enough?

CPU: AMD FX8350

Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0

Memory: G-Skill RipJaws X 1866MHz CL9 8GB 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 64MB 

Video Card: XFX 7870 2GB GDDR5 1GHz 

Case: Fractal Design Core 3000 

PSU: XFX 550W PRO550W Core Edition Single Rail ATX 12V 44A 24PIN ATX Power Supply 80 PLUS Bronze 

Is the power supply enough? Or do I need more?

As in more, I mean more power.

http://images10.newegg.com/BizIntell/tool/psucalc/index.html

Just barely technically speaking, you won't really be able to overclock however since that draws more power, seeing as you're running an 8350 and 7870 I'd assume you'd want to do that. Shoot for >650w to give your self headroom for extra harddrives, max power draw, and overclocking

What if I'm not overclocking? Do I still need that much more power for more hard drives and SSDs?

People may say nothings future proof but I think PSU's are the most future proof for PC's. If you get 650-800W PSU you will be set for any upgrades, overclocks and as I said before future technology which may need more power. I suggest getting a PSU with a lifetime warranty as those are the ones that don't hardly ever brake down on you and can use it for ever. I have a 875W PSU and my PC only need 700W of it. I have OCed my CPU and I may of left a little too much head room but it was a great deal. Don't listen to people that say thats overkill, theres nothing wrong with going with a power supply with more wattage then you need its just it will cost an extra 10-30$.

Hope this helped

Yes it's good to have some headroom at least, your system will pull ~548w so if you really wanted to add anything it'd be better to at least shoot for a 600w.

XFX, Seasonic, and Corsair are your best choices. Seasonic always being the best however.

The cheapest solution I've got so far is Seasonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified. Since it's Seasonic it should be good right? And what brands offer lifetime warranty?

I'm on a budget so, price really does matters.