ps4/Xbone in a laptop format aka mobile consoles

So i thought of an idea that would be great for people on the go but just game and didnt want to spend a lot of money on a laptop. Just google portable Xbox 360 and you'll find one that looks like a laptop and you can buy the kit to make it, so why not have one that's a ps4 or Xbox one. The power consumption on thee consoles will be probably be pretty low an. Way less then a agming laptop. You might get like 7 hours with a good battery, the razer blade pro 17in gets around 5 hours. I'm pretty sure that the same people that created the kit for the 360 are going to do the same thing for the new next gen consoles. Any thoughts on a ps4 or xbone in a laptop format with a 15 or 17 inch 1080p display and a very good battery.

Anyone

Ben heck did a couple of these builds for the wii/ps3/360 in various configs. I don't think he used a battery in any of his builds. Especially since the xbox comes with a huge power brick.

benheck.com

He will mostly likely put a next gen console in a laptop eventually. It is very expensive and time consuming. You pretty much need a cnc machine to get the custom parts done.

All of the custom (all-in-one) rigs I've seen haven't even attempted portable because of the power requirements. Now you Can get a portable screen, but that's not the same thing. That said, these things are so customized that it's well beyond a warranty breaking job and good luck trying to get that critical system update to work for that new game you just heard about.