ps3 vs pc

yeah i agree with u i love hack and slash

Definitely get a PS3, with Killzone 2, and metal gear 4, because, well because they're freaking amazing.

Logan wrote 7 hours ago »

get some older computer games... they make you think!

ask me if you need to know which ones to try.

i probably heard of most of them been pc gaming since doom and quake bake in the old days on windows 98 and 95 man such good times.

Buy a PS3.. You wont regret.

> PS3

> Consoles

Fail.

PS3 killzone2 GT5 MGS4 final fantasy god of war 3 heavily rain "soon" uncharted2 + online yes online and Infamous need say more get the shit right know lol

PS3 - Metal Gear solid 4. Online play is epic lulz.

I play Ps3 more than pc since I got it.. lol.

Master Apple wrote 10 minutes ago »

That is really the only game on the ps3 that i consider worthwhile... which that game alone is almost worth getting a ps3 for, but the rest i can get on pc or are just lame.

Master Apple wrote 1 hour ago »

yummy I am getting a ps3

PS3 is Awesome METAL GEAR SOLID 4 is EPIC just started playing it again and METAL GEAR ONLINE is really awesome and with the new Expansion Packs it is even more so,

DEVIL MAY CRY 4 is more fun on PS3 to, BIOHAZARD 5 with ONLINE C-OP and ONLINE MUTIPLAYER VERSUS MODE, NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA and NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2, 龍が如く3 RYU GA GOTOKU 3 and 龍が如く 見参 RYU GA GOTOKU KENZAN, SF4, TEKKEN 6 and FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII are Awesome so much os that I Solid my worthless XBOX 360 which was a real wast of money when I already had the best Console on the market since I got my Japanese PS3 in November 2006.

I just got Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete with FINAL FANTASY XIII TRAIL VERSION BLU-RAY from Japan yesterday and FINAL FANTASY XIII is going to epic.

[B]BUMP[/B]er cars?

bump

What is your current setup and how much moneh do you have?

you can do so much more with $600 than buy videogames

Div wrote 29 seconds ago »

you can do so much more with $600 than buy videogames

a ps3 is $400

i agree with div. playing like 5 games isnt worth like 650 dollars.

the_timonator wrote 22 minutes ago »

What is your current setup and how much moneh do you have?

current setup is

core 2 duo e4300

2gb of ram

9800gt

320gb hdd

money is flexible

i have enough just cant spend it all

SOOOOOOOOOOO????

when are the pc games going to get released? just wondering...

i dont see a release till like november

thats pretty fucking gay

bioshock 2 is coming out this year, i believe the first installment of starcraft 2 should hit the shelves by christmas (thats wishful thinking tho)

deus ex 3 is also due this year.

but its summer man, dont sit around in your apartment all day =[

nows the time to hit concerts, take up some outdoor activities, or just sit on a bench and look at all the hot girls in skimpy clothes

red faction guerrilla comes out early june.

idk what to think about that game. i loved the first but im not going to get excited about this one until i read reviews since 2 wasnt up to the first and they made it 3rd person shooter.