Problem after finishing my build

Hi,

This is my first time build and I just finished putting it all together. I followed a tutorial and appeared to have hooked everything up correctly, but when I power my computer up nothing else happens. There is no series of beeps and nothing displays on my screen. Since I am new I am not sure how to diagnose this or what to do. Please help!

Thanks

Antec Nine Hundred Case

ASRock Pro 4-M LGA 1155

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB

Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W.

Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad Core

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)

SAPPHIRE 100358L Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

Absolutely nothing happens? Is the switch on the back of your PSU set to on ;) ?

make sure the

1. 4/8Pin CPU connector is snug
  2. 24pin connector is snug
  3. any PCI-E power connector is snug
  4. you have the power button hooked into the power header or right header

It powered up, all the lights are on, and it made a few beeps. Nothing displaying on the monitor though. I double checked and all are good.

Specs would help. Might be a bad cable or a faulty graphics card (which is unlikely)

Skullabyss is right, usually no specs=no help

Antec Nine Hundred Case

ASRock Pro 4-M LGA 1155

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB

Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W.

Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad Core

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)

SAPPHIRE 100358L Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

Added specs, double checked cables and still the same problem. Nothing displays on the screen after start up. Im using and hdmi cable to my tv, could that be an issue?

Always go back to the basics:  Is your TV on the correct channel.  If you have the HDMI cable plugged into the HDMI 1 port, you'll obviously want to make sure your TV is set to the HDMI 1 input.  Check this first, then we can proceed troubleshooting from there.

I'd also recommend triple-checking the front I/O panel's connection to the motherboard.  I've seen a lot of issues where that's a problem.

I checked and the tv is on the right channel, and I have also triple check the chords, especially the panel connectors. Everything powers up including fans, leds, cpu fan, dvd drive, and i even get power to my keyboard through the USB. Is it possible its just my computer not recognizing my tv? or is it more likely something is failing?

Thanks to anyone who tried helping, the reset button magically fixed everything! Didn't even change my cables around or anything, heh.

Ah, well that's good to hear.  Enjoy your new computer!  :)