Pro-Criminal Tip Compilation

Hello everyone,

I want to preface this saying that I have absolutely no life, I know. I just moved so cut me some slack.

I plan this weekend to watch every level1 news (on maybe 1.5x while playing civ or something) and compile a complete list of every pro-criminal tip. I don’t remember if it was a news episode or a patreon podcast but I was inspired to do this a few weeks ago and I finally have some time this weekend.

Now that being said, if anyone wants to claim a few episodes to watch and record the tips, I can make a google doc and we can organize this. Otherwise just watch this thread and I will slowly have a list created and google doc posted.

By my math, there are 140 episodes of the news, averaging 45 minutes. That equates to 105 hours of video to watch. If I can have it on at 2x speed that’s only 52.5 hours. I think realistically I should be able to get half of them done by myself this weekend…

Edit:
Here’s the spreadsheet!

20 Likes

Great idea!
Though the earlier episodes may have been a little longer, I’m glad you are keen on taking a voyage through the sarcasm filled plains of News and Tech.

Also would be interresting to see how many tips are offered by each of the hosts, though I guess it’ll be mostly Ryan

1 Like

I can include the author in the spreadsheet. Is it worth recording the timestamp?

Currently I was just going to include episode number, date, quote+author

1 Like

Well, you might start with more, then streamline as you go on? Should be a few giggles along the way

1 Like

subbed.

1 Like

It has begun… (it’s friday on the west coast no one is doing any work).

level one should take your doc and make a pro criminal tip video as a joke. @ryan you know you want this

Does anyone remember approximately when the pro tips started? I’m 5 episodes deep and no mention. Also my math is wrong, there are quite a few news episodes that say news in them twice so this will be quicker than I originally thought.

Edit:
Sadly I made it through 12 episodes and no tips… Oh well I’ll be back at it tomorrow!

1 Like

Dis gonna be good

1 Like

Hit some pretty good criminal tips today, unfortunately life got in the way and I didn’t get through too many videos.

One thing that is insanely bizarre, watch like 10 news episodes at 2x speed, then watch one at 1x speed…

Also I decided I’ll include the patreon podcast pro-criminal tips (assuming that’s okay for non-patreon people to see…)

Perhaps for the patreon ones, include the episode and time, but not a link?
Then it may encourage additional support?

1 Like

LOL. Some damn good tips.

• Leave your phone at your home.

Also enable location. “I was at home all day.”

Setup a YouTube playlist too, so it just shows your connection using that medium.

• Wait for a phishing email to cover your tracks

lmfao

2 Likes

I think I hit my favorite quote from @ryan

"B-R-A-K-E, that signifies stopping, applying a kinetic force to slow down or stop a mechanical system. B-R-E-A-K, means to separate or snap something in two. A lot of you don’t understand that discrepancy, but you need to because you’re driving me crazy in those comments. It’s what separates us from the animals. "

4 Likes

But what about taking a BREAK. That would mean “stopping” what you are doing… And taking a BREAK from driving would be both a BREAK and BRAKING. Sorry, I just wanted to have fun with words there for a second. #Homonyms

pro criminal tip about opiod abuse
1 Like

@wendell is really bad at the pro-criminal tips

it’s ok @ryan can do pro-criminal tips, @wendell can do novice criminal tips??

3 Likes

Maybe @ryan and @wendell grew up on a different side of the rail road track ??

2 Likes