Private Internet Access vs. Pure VPN?

Hi all,

I've been watching The Tek for a while and PIA was always recommended, however on the website PIA isn't there anymore, Pure VPN has taken it's place...

Is PVPN better that PIA? Or did PIA screw up and that's why they're not recommended? 

Hope that makes sense.. Cheers!

I use PureVPN for accessing my U.S. media streaming services such as Netflix and Pandora and sometimes gaming on their optimized gamin servers.
To be honest I yet to try PIA to leave my feedback and compare but based on my experience with other proiders,  PureVPN is by far the best combination of speed/performance/privacy and price. All these other company's talk a good game but they overload their servers and have tons of down time. I have yet to experience any down time and on my 50mbit connection I get full speeds.
The service was easy to setup and I loved the chat help. Plenty of instructions on how to setup the VPN if you want or need to do it manually. I'm going to try PIA as well and will leave my feedback then.

Hope it could help.

+1 for PureVPN, been using it for awhile now. Great service for the price.

seems more like they'll sponsor whatever service coughs up the dough

im just bitter that i got PIA on their recommendation and now it sucks but dont see any compelling reason to pay for another VPN

i havent had any problems with PIA

Thanks a lot for all your feedback! I'll be signing up for PureVPN at the end of the month :)

Thanks again!

pm me ya email address if ya want and I'll send you a discount code email. ~ 15%off

Thanks a lot bud! 

Hi all, 

Sorry to rez this thread but I'd just like to thank you all for your replies. I signed up to Pure VPN (via deejeta's 15% off link, thanks again man) and it is fantastic. My speeds are a LOT faster than they were before, it was easy to set up and it all works like a charm. Their 24/7 chat also answered and solved my query within 30 seconds so very happy overall.

Thanks again!

hi there community take care they are stealing your money, I bought 4 times 12 months licenses from purvpn to use them for the whole family but their servers are not secure at all german webpages find out your geo location with ease as I requested back my money as purevpn is advertising with their 3 days money back guarantee I was left aside for 3 weeks after I started a conflict through paypal who also did not support me with this as it is no phisikal thing a license so purevpn manager had a nice lunch on my costs and I also got no access to my new licenses anyway because I involved paypal. think twice befor you get there any license. greetings a friend

Finger weg von PureVpn hatte mir 4 mal 12-Monats Lizenzen gekauft und festgestellt innerhalb der 3-Tages Geld zurück Garantie Frist, dass der GEO-Standort an Webseiten weitergeleitet wird und deren VPN Dienst ganz und gar nicht sicher ist, wurde 3 Wochen hingehalten mit Mails bis ich zuletzt Paypal einschalten musste, die mich leider auch im Stich gelassen haben weil eine Lizenz keinen physischen Gegenstand repräsentiert, somit hat der liebe Purevpn Manager ein nettes Steak auf meinen kosten genossen MFG ein Freund der Unwissenden

I planning to get purevpn, what code to I put in to support tek syndicate, is it just tek syndicate or somthing else?