X2 GTX680 IN SLI

AMD 8350 OC 4.4GHZ

NOCTUA NH-14 DUAL TOWER COOLER

CROSSHAIR FORMULA V

8GB RAM @1399MHZ

1 500GB HDD

1 3TB HDD

COOLER MASTER 750 BRONZE PSU

Anyways ive maybe had some prower problems. one example is my gpus arnt working at full power for games like on battlefield 3 and battlefield 4 and also older titles that go as far back as borderlands 2.  I have the newest drivers as of 10/5/2013.  

Is this really a power problem or is it somthing else?

It could be power issues but might just be drivers, have you setup the Nvidia profiles for SLi?

Yep everythings set up in SLi

I think the problem is that you aren't GPU limited. BF3 and 4 are CPU intensive games and Borderlands 2 isn't very multicore aware. Your GPU's are just waiting for something to do while your CPU is working it's hardest. what is your CPU and GPU usage looking like while you are playing?

when playing my gpu is at like 70% on the first one and like 10% on the second one (power usage wise) and my cpu is using atleast 70%

What do you mean by "power usage"? I think you are confusing utilization and power draw. What software are you getting these figures from? Any chance you could post a screenshot?

Im currently using EVGA Precision X software (newest and up to date) and in game my 1st gpu power % is at about 70% most of the time while the second gpu is at about 20%