Post Your Ride Thread (Custom Cars Only)

I owned this Mercedes CL55 AMG until a few weeks ago. I spent an absolute fortune on the car and it is likely the cleanest CL in the UK. Sadly the engine needed a rebuild so I sold it on to someone who has a forged engine ready to drop in.

I now have a boring but brand new BMW 530d M-sport on order which I should have in a few weeks, as it will be under warranty the only mod will be the wheels once I get it.

IMG_0150

IMG_0149

IMG_0147

IMG_0022

4 Likes

I have a tuned 18’ Honda Civic Si, a Twin turbo LS swapped 01’ Dodge Dakota and a 83’ GMC K1500 on 6" of lift and 35’s with a 383. The Dakota has a MS3x standalone and has a Raspberry Pi powered custom dash.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

2 Likes

1987 S10 with a 71 350 Small Block Chevy, 550CT holley. Wiring is a bit of a mess, gonna need a good weekend to finish that one lol. Also got a new rad for it, just have to find a spot to install a fan temp switch on the intake plenum.

2 Likes

Here goes my first post i guess.

I am currently working on my tiniest RV which i also daily drive. It is full of tech, full of mess and my copilot is my cat. We live in it from time to time and so far it even has independent heating and AC. The biggest roadtrip so far was 5500km in 2 weeks. It is a 1995 Fiat Cinquecento sporting a 1.1L 8v OHC I4

Currently in the process of mounting new solar panels:

Anyone interested in this? I am kind reluctant to post since it looks ugly and nobody respects tiny cars anyways

3 Likes